Travel to Canada

If you are travelling to Canada from the UK, Air Canada flies between

Manchester – Toronto

Edinburgh – Toronto

London Heathrow– St John’s, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver

Dublin – Toronto

Other airlines options include Thomas Cook, Aer Lingus, Air Transat and Canadian Affair (also Icelandic Air via Reykjavik). Some airlines have routes to major Canadian cities during the May- October period (this includes flights from Gatwick).

Other options include indirect flights through the US.

UK citizens will need a passport but are visa exempt. Permanent Residents will be required to present their PR card.

Flight times vary from: London-Halifax (6Hrs) – London–Vancouver (9 ½ hours)